At the forefront of green service provision across the UK since 1990, Glendale offers innovative solutions for the total management and maintenance of the green environment.
We aim to enrich the lives of those we serve and those we employ by instilling pride, passion and performance throughout the workplace.
Delivering exceptional quality and striving for complete customer satisfaction, Glendale offers an unparalleled portfolio of specialist green services to local authorities, private estates, utility companies and housing associations.
Glendale provide a complete, total care package in Lewisham working toward a greener, safer environment for everyone in the borough.
Our services include:
- Grass cutting
- Sports pitch maintenance
- Sports pitch promotion, booking management and fee collection
- Event management
- Development, planting and maintenance of annual bedding displays
- Hedge trimming
- Shrub and rose bed maintenance
- Tree supply, planting and aftercare
- Playground inspections and maintenance
- Graffiti removal
- Litter picking and bin emptying
- Conservation grass maintenance
- Weed control
- Park keepers
- Green flag award support
- Park rejuvenation and development projects
- Community conservation activities
- Links with local colleges
- Employing locally based staff and apprentices particularly targeting young people who are not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET).
Our sports development officer manages and coordinates the Lewisham Primary School Football League, one of the most attended inter schools events in Lewisham. Want to get involved? Call 0208 318 3986.
In addition, our nature conservation officer runs a highly successful volunteer nature conservation programme in Lewisham’s parks. For more information or to get involved call 0208 318 3986.